A great midweek meal, this recipe is a go too if you are after a quick yet satisfying meal through the busy work week, a typical Asian inspired stir-fry with the lovely flavours of the sticky caramelised pineapple and the little heat from the ginger all working together with the slices of juicy pork fillet.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. finely shredded ginger
- 700g pork fillet (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp. yellow bean sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 red capsicum (cut into strips)
- ½ fresh pine apple (cut into chunks)
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 3 green shallots (sliced diagonally)
- Heat oil in wok until medium heat, stir-fry garlic until garlic is golden.
- Turn heat to high, add pork and ginger stir-fry until it starts to colour, add the yellow bean sauce, oyster sauce and palm sugar, stir-fry until pork is cooked.
- Add the capsicum and pineapple, stir-fry for 1 minute. Add white pepper and shallots and toss through.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Trackback from your site.