Cotton Tree Meats Food Safety Plan
Working with the SGS group, Cotton Tree Meats strive to meet demanding food safety and quality requirements. The SGS Group is the global leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. They help ensure that the Cotton Tree Meats supply chain is secured and under appropriate control.
Establishing a food safety management systems and getting it certified is an important step towards to meeting these requirements. SGS audit and certify Cotton Tree Meats Food Safety Plan against a variety of standards, including
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System standard
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management System standard
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice certification scheme
- BRC - Global Food Standard, that sets the minimum standard of hygiene in food manufacturing plants